Poker Pink has been re-released on contagious clubwear and to celebrate my Fav outfit being available i have put together the look so when your out and about your garenteed to WOW the crowd!
To go to the product page click the picture!
Firstly i will start off with youe nails, i personally use Orly nail varnish, and dug out my french tip white polish and a stunning pink glitter polish.
1. dont forget to use a base coat.
2. use the french tip as a standard polish, and paint all over the nail.
3. repeat if necessary.
4. Once dry, using the tip of an orange stick (found in most chemists) dab the pink glitter into spots onto the nail.
5. wait to completly dry.
6. use a top coat to seal the polish for all day/night wear.
Polish should be touch dry in 15 minutes - and fully dry in 1 hour!
So now your almost ready to go out!
Make up was easy i used 3 products all of which are my fav!
Firstly i lined my eyes in a style i like and love using
- MAC Black Black Cromaline.
this liner is applied using a brush and is garenteed to stay put! great is your planning to dance the night away!
but dont forget if youv not put liner on with a brush before practice first!
for the pink eye colour i used
- stargazer 47 eye dust -
available in most shops & online.
for the pink polka dots and lips i used
- Stargazer lipstick 136
Hope you like the look